Insomnia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insomnia

Insomnia Lineage 2 Server

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Phoenix Knight skills

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
aLexya
Server member
aLexya

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Phoenix Knight skills Empty
PostSubject: Phoenix Knight skills   Phoenix Knight skills Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 11:16 am

Hi I once told -Ludata- for a missing skill i had with Phoenix knight ... he told me he cant find it..

And alsow the Spirit of the Phoenix is not working properly.. and its not supose to last 1 min...and I am not gaining eny bonuses from being hit with melee or spell dmg...
The second skill is the one that is missing... so pls if u cn do something about it I`d apreciate it..

Spirit of the Phoenix (active) - buffs the Phoenix Knight with a seed that increases in level as one takes damage. As the seed increases in level the Phoenix Knights physical defense power and fire resistance increases.
Flame Icon (active) - consume a level 3 Spirit of the Phoenix buff to dramatically increase the physical attack speed, run speed and critical rate (Critical Power if using a blunt) of the party. Healing effectiveness is reduced on players with Flame Icon on them until the buff wears off.
Back to top Go down
Satanail4o
Admin
Satanail4o

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Knight skills   Phoenix Knight skills Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 1:03 pm

skils fixed
Back to top Go down
aLexya
Server member
aLexya

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Knight skills   Phoenix Knight skills Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 2:09 pm

They are? ok thank you I shall chek... and is the Flame icon skill added in the shop ?
Back to top Go down
Nik
Admin

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Knight skills   Phoenix Knight skills Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 2:50 pm

i know that this skill doesnt work properly... i must make a handler, when you take damage to lvl-up ur buff...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Knight skills   Phoenix Knight skills Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Phoenix Knight skills
Page 1 of 1