Insomnia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insomnia

Insomnia Lineage 2 Server

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HealtPoints/CurseFear

Go down 
+3
Nik
Smile
DeanokL
7 posters
AuthorMessage
DeanokL
Server member
DeanokL

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-10-05

HealtPoints/CurseFear Empty
PostSubject: HealtPoints/CurseFear   HealtPoints/CurseFear Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 2:09 pm

HP:
I really think that mages have very low health... I know that they should be but VS DUELIST which ahve about 30k (hp and CP together)
is very hard to kill... mages have 10k with HP and CP (on hero status and full buffs) also with 4k m.p.def its very easy to kill them... plzz can u make them have like 12k hp?

CurseFear

This skill dont work at any mages... even argument! Mad Can u make it works? it should be 30/15 seocnds curse fear which u cant STOP (only if u use Bishop's skills to Delete it) and I think that its very useless bs like TH or even ... TITAN with bow =.=
Back to top Go down
http://www.harrypotter.org
Smile
Admin
Smile

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: HealtPoints/CurseFear   HealtPoints/CurseFear Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 2:28 pm

Well about Duelists and mages.. in pvp servers mages su** a lil bit.. its normal that mages have low hp.. and fighter with resist buffs.. just pwn mages. Well only mages with good debuffs can kill good buffed fighter..
Back to top Go down
Nik
Admin

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: HealtPoints/CurseFear   HealtPoints/CurseFear Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 2:40 pm

mages are good vs some types of classes and bad vs the other type of classes... and it should be like this... i dont want to see SUPEROVERPOWEREDMAGES that can pwn every class
Back to top Go down
DeanokL
Server member
DeanokL

PostSubject: Re: HealtPoints/CurseFear   HealtPoints/CurseFear Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 2:47 pm

Nik i agree with you, But i dont want to see SUPEROVERPOWEREDTITANS which htis me for 10K with bow when i use Heroic Miracle (adds 5/6k p.def m.def(I have then 12k p.m.def)) ... 1 hit and im dead! What about CRITICAL? Last critic hit me for 30k !!! WHAT THE FF@@@@@@CKKK IS THAT!!!! TITANS POWER should be WEAKEST!!
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel
Yellow Card !
DarkAngel

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: HealtPoints/CurseFear   HealtPoints/CurseFear Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 3:32 pm

are you joking? you want titan with frenzy and 30% HP to hit you for 200? or mb to make P atk of titan 500? plz shut up -.- it's enough that the cancel land 90% and BTW look who's crying
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel
Yellow Card !
DarkAngel

PostSubject: Re: HealtPoints/CurseFear   HealtPoints/CurseFear Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 3:34 pm

and you're crying cuz till now you played only servers where mages are super OP and hit all classes for 2k dmg -.- learn to play l2 or just go to play games like pacman and super mario
Back to top Go down
aLexya
Server member
aLexya

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-10-01

PostSubject: Re: HealtPoints/CurseFear   HealtPoints/CurseFear Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 3:46 pm

And why do we see only mages complaining about other chars being OP.. like I play paladin and everyone tells that they are supose to be nerfed... what about tyrants and destroyers.. they pwn me.. what about dark avangers they also pwn me... the fact that combinatoin of buffs overenchanted items and skills make some chars better than others is so... and sorry if mages played on servers that they can nuke kill everything in 3 secs... every class can be played to win vs all.. it just takes brains to do so....
Back to top Go down
Smile
Admin
Smile

PostSubject: Re: HealtPoints/CurseFear   HealtPoints/CurseFear Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 5:58 pm

aLexya... i can see that u never played in official.. u know with full resist buffs eaven dwarf can kill fighter mage... And yes paladin are good for raiding and for char who can stay alive longer but no for pvp... in most of the pvp servers NPC BUFFER is without resists against magic.
Back to top Go down
DeanokL
Server member
DeanokL

PostSubject: Re: HealtPoints/CurseFear   HealtPoints/CurseFear Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 8:44 pm

1st. DarkAngel ... DO YOU F@CKING NEVBER WILL USE OPTION EDIT!? U AHVE TO POST 20 TIMES!? >.<
2nd. Titans with Bow on frenzy should hit me for 500/600 damage with maybe 2k critics but not 20k... Also i think that U should Block the BOWS for ORC's that will 100% balance class... dont u think?
Also there is kind of bug that adds p.atk and I will make a topic about it
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel
Yellow Card !
DarkAngel

PostSubject: Re: HealtPoints/CurseFear   HealtPoints/CurseFear Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 11:14 pm

shup up idiot -.- even archer with 8k P atk hit mage for 2k dmg and you want titan with frenzy to hit you for 2k -.- just stup up and go to play some low rate server and you'll see
Back to top Go down
DeanokL
Server member
DeanokL

PostSubject: Re: HealtPoints/CurseFear   HealtPoints/CurseFear Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 5:36 pm

On low rate server they didnt think that TITAN will hit with the bow ... THey don't have CrazyPlayers like some at here... that players with SilverNick are just buggers... Also how TheKingOfWar get a HERO STATUS when there was 2 heroes at the same time? =.=
Back to top Go down
MH_nPo3
Visitor
Visitor
MH_nPo3

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-10-07

PostSubject: Re: HealtPoints/CurseFear   HealtPoints/CurseFear Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 3:06 am

DeanokL wrote:
1st. DarkAngel ... DO YOU F@CKING NEVBER WILL USE OPTION EDIT!? U AHVE TO POST 20 TIMES!? >.<
2nd. Titans with Bow on frenzy should hit me for 500/600 damage with maybe 2k critics but not 20k... Also i think that U should Block the BOWS for ORC's that will 100% balance class... dont u think?
Also there is kind of bug that adds p.atk and I will make a topic about it

OMG man STFU ... From C5 till Gracia when titan use bow and frenzy , frenzy don't give him bonus P atk...with 2nded sword frenzy give him about 300% p atk ...if this was c4 and titan use bow +frenzy then he can make you 20k dmg but here he can use only rage if he wanna use bow
Back to top Go down
http://xnxx.com
DeanokL
Server member
DeanokL

PostSubject: Re: HealtPoints/CurseFear   HealtPoints/CurseFear Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 6:27 pm

MH make a FUCKING TITAN AND CHECK IF U CAN USE FRENZY WITH BOW anyway they are damage for 10k p.atk (CUbics bug) so NVM i'm leaveing the server for L2Antique where classes are fucking balanced and there are NO BUGS >.<

BB all
Back to top Go down
TheNightFox
Server member

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: HealtPoints/CurseFear   HealtPoints/CurseFear Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 6:59 pm

gm you always say we are trying to make classes balanced server goes than down for like 10 hours but wheni come back fighters are even more overpowered
Back to top Go down
Smile
Admin
Smile

PostSubject: Re: HealtPoints/CurseFear   HealtPoints/CurseFear Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 7:48 pm

what would you do if at your country you had tunderstorm ? well it was 10h down but still works.. maybe if admin wasnt turned it off now he could buy new pc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HealtPoints/CurseFear   HealtPoints/CurseFear Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HealtPoints/CurseFear
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insomnia :: General Discussion-
Jump to: