Insomnia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insomnia

Insomnia Lineage 2 Server

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Buggers.... I got F@cking enough of it!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DeanokL
Server member
DeanokL

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Buggers.... I got F@cking enough of it! Empty
PostSubject: Buggers.... I got F@cking enough of it!   Buggers.... I got F@cking enough of it! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:28 pm

Everytime i come Farm1 there are some noobs which hit me for 8/10k everytime... and I think that GM dont do nothing about... Like Yesterday = GM pk'ed a player 200 times... Then i said that he can do better things like Making Event then killing some1! But NVM...
So yesterday after it all when some people PK me in farm1 I just god enough! 4 vs 1 and u know what? he OWNED US ALL the same as GAS, HyperioX, EvilAngel... you just cant kill them! Im sure that GAS is a HW because he hit me from range 1200... also im 100% sure that he is not a TITAN Evil or Very Mad I make a PrintScreen when TheBest has just OWN us all (4 ppl). I think that they should get IP ban and GM's should make another GlobalGK because this is bugged pale And this time I just thinked... "They not gonna PK me everytime they want to! And my friends 2!!! So I decide to Post it to the Forum about that buggers. Oh also something, to make you more interest come with any Other character on FARM1 (Just come on account where u are not GM) and look how much damage they done to ya!And to make that "BUGG" true, I say to everyone on the server to read the forum about that bug and u know what? The "buggers" said that it don't work lol! I wasnt born yeasterday... I said that They can check... and now as u come to the server dont worry if some1 wil hit you for 20k damage! Thats all I just want to say. Also I add that ScreenShot with Thebesst:

http://img394.imageshack.us/my.php?image=shot00002ii7.png
http://rapidshare.com/files/151509842/Shot00002.bmp.html

If GM don't do anything with that, I will leave the server... It wasnt never BALANCED even if u delete the resists! Just come on MAKE SOMETHING WITH THAT! DONT JUST WALK AWAY LIKE YOU ALWATS DO!

P.S. Have a nice game with This F@Cking buggers!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.harrypotter.org
HellRiseR
Visitor
Visitor

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Buggers.... I got F@cking enough of it!   Buggers.... I got F@cking enough of it! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 1:38 am

OK You Noob let me Ask you a few things, If I (hyerpiox)am a bugger why don't you have Screenshots of me with 10k hit. I am PvPing the all day long you couldn't take 1 screenshot of my damage not even 1?!?!. If I make damage like 10k you can easily scroll back and make some screenshots, YOU CAN'T BECAUSE I JUST HIT NORMAL 1.5k -2k Critical. TheBest hit 10K that is true and thats why you have screenshots. You are so noob that you can't beat us and want set up a BIG LIE to get us Ban. Try to be pro instead of searching to excuses.

And I Will PvP You And PWN You When A GM Is Watching So You Can't Make Another Lie!!!.

BTW ALL LOOK AT HIS SCREENSHOT HE WAS IN MY ALLY IN THAT TIME WHY SHOULD I KILL MY OWN ALLY????. SO ANOTHER LIE LOL GO GET A LIFE DEANOK, I KICKED HIS CLAN OUT OF ALLY AND WE ARE PWNING THEM HE CANT HANDLE IT SO THATS WHY HE IS CRYING ABOUT SOMETHING THAT DONT EXIST !!CRY BABY!! QQ.
Back to top Go down
Nik
Admin

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Buggers.... I got F@cking enough of it!   Buggers.... I got F@cking enough of it! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 12:01 pm

im not a Gm that is online 24/7 Neutral im just an developer, i have many problems of mine, including developing a project that Insomnia uses... im logging 2-3 times a week, just to see how's the server going... i will leave this to the other GMs,
Back to top Go down
DeanokL
Server member
DeanokL

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Buggers.... I got F@cking enough of it!   Buggers.... I got F@cking enough of it! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 5:50 pm

As I said... again GM is running away from it! Why u just dont stop it? And HellRIser or NVM what is your name... I dont care that i dont have screenshot! Any1 can very easly come to Farm1 and check how is your damage. And now I think u will stop use this bug because it will get you banned. But dont worry i will make a ScreenShot when u fucking and ur friends hit for 10k damage... see ya... Also be AWARE
Back to top Go down
http://www.harrypotter.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buggers.... I got F@cking enough of it!   Buggers.... I got F@cking enough of it! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Buggers.... I got F@cking enough of it!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insomnia :: General Discussion-
Jump to: