Insomnia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insomnia

Insomnia Lineage 2 Server

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[|Overpowered Class, Please Take a look.|]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
HellRiseR
Visitor
Visitor

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-10-06

[|Overpowered Class, Please Take a look.|] Empty
PostSubject: [|Overpowered Class, Please Take a look.|]   [|Overpowered Class, Please Take a look.|] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 11:01 pm

Hi,

When I start the server I see more than 70% Daggers Why??, Because they are overpowered.
Why they are overpowered??, because each skill that they use is a critical hit + Focus power they hit on full +30 gear + full buff more than 2k damage and sometimes more than 3k. Lineage have 36 classes maybe 50% is buffer and healers but the other 50% is just trash nobody can use a class that they like because they going to be killed by daggers for sure so almost all make Dagger.

Please Do something with the balance, Because the server is really nice i love to play it butt.... Balance is Sux.
Back to top Go down
zla_gad
Server member
zla_gad

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: [|Overpowered Class, Please Take a look.|]   [|Overpowered Class, Please Take a look.|] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 11:00 am

we will work to balance all classes but that is java we need time to test all skills to find more bugs to fix but relax we will work hard to make server N:1 Smile
Back to top Go down
LexUs
Server member

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-10-01

PostSubject: Re: [|Overpowered Class, Please Take a look.|]   [|Overpowered Class, Please Take a look.|] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 2:36 pm

I dont think they rly are bugged im dagger and i hit 700-800 dmg to most melle classes sometimes more but its chance ... Wink i think other classes are bugged to hit me 5k crit hit when i am with heroic miracle and have 11k p def Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
DeanokL
Server member
DeanokL

Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: [|Overpowered Class, Please Take a look.|]   [|Overpowered Class, Please Take a look.|] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 6:25 pm

Zlagad... you are doing NOTHING like others gm's... Just making RR every 1 min to SHOW us that you are doing something and you are doing nothing! New event should be 2 weeks ago (GM SAID that it will be in max 2-3 days (He said that 2 weeks ago at MONDAY)) and what? STILL NOTHING! I DONT KNOW WHAT THE F@CK are U DOING BUT NOTHING USEFULL!
Back to top Go down
http://www.harrypotter.org
Smile
Admin
Smile

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: [|Overpowered Class, Please Take a look.|]   [|Overpowered Class, Please Take a look.|] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 7:53 pm

Gm's are humans. Not an robots. Gm's have life and maybe wife.
Back to top Go down
DeanokL
Server member
DeanokL

Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: [|Overpowered Class, Please Take a look.|]   [|Overpowered Class, Please Take a look.|] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 10:51 pm

You know what? Thats how my day look's:
6:00 Wake up
7:30 going to school
9:00 school started
16:00 school finish
17:30 get back to home...
18:00 Doing all HomeWorks,Eating and that kind of staff
19:00 Maybe some time to play a game... like 3/4 Hours or im going to a Pub
23:00 going sleep to get ready for next day...

Thats what my MON-FRI looks! And u think that I dont have a life?!
Back to top Go down
http://www.harrypotter.org
Smile
Admin
Smile

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: [|Overpowered Class, Please Take a look.|]   [|Overpowered Class, Please Take a look.|] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 10:58 pm

Well i have one sugestion.. Forget about games. It's just time waste.. Thats why i almost use only forum but not game. Yes it's normal if u 1h in day play some games.. but not more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [|Overpowered Class, Please Take a look.|]   [|Overpowered Class, Please Take a look.|] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[|Overpowered Class, Please Take a look.|]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insomnia :: General Discussion-
Jump to: