Insomnia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insomnia

Insomnia Lineage 2 Server

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ANSWER THIS AND READ IT GM TEAM

Go down 
+3
DeanokL
Nik
TheNightFox
7 posters
AuthorMessage
TheNightFox
Server member

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-10-05

ANSWER THIS AND READ IT GM TEAM Empty
PostSubject: ANSWER THIS AND READ IT GM TEAM   ANSWER THIS AND READ IT GM TEAM Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 6:42 pm

YOU KNOW WHAT I DONT UNDERSTAND????
SERVER GOES DOWN LIKE 10 TIMES A DAY YOU PROMISE THAN WE WILL FIX THAT PROBLEM BLABLABLA
BUT WHEN I LOG IN BACK IN THE GAME I SEE THAT NOTHING IS CHANGED FIGHTERS WERE EVEN MORE OVERPOWERED
AND NIK SAID I DONT WANT TO SEE SUPEROVERPOWERED MAGES.
I THINK YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN HOW WEAK MAGES ARE IN THIS SERVER.
ANCHOR NEVER LANDS/.
CURSE FEAR NEVER LANDS.
HEROIC DREAD NEVER LANDS.
AND A LOT MORE SKILLS OF MAGES DOESNT LAND WHILE LETHAL BLOW CHANCE IS SOMETHING LIKE 99%.
TITAN WITH BOW IS LIKE YOU FIGHT AGIANST A GM.
CANCEL CHANCE IS TOO HIGH.
AND SET ANOTHER TELEPORTER.
AND WHY THE FUCK I HAVE ALWAYS CRIT ERROR WHEN I TP TO SOMEWHERE.

NEXT TIME IF SERVER GOES DOWN DO SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!
DONT THINK WE ARE SOME ASHOLES THAT THINK OH SERVER IS DOWN THEY ARE FIXING SOMETHING.
ON THE CONTRARY YOU FUCK IT EVEN MORE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

SORRY FOR MY BAD WORDS BUT IM FOCKING MADD
Back to top Go down
Nik
Admin

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: ANSWER THIS AND READ IT GM TEAM   ANSWER THIS AND READ IT GM TEAM Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 7:38 pm

when you see a post in the news forum, after a server restart, that meand we were updating it... if you dont se, then we ARENT
Back to top Go down
TheNightFox
Server member

PostSubject: Re: ANSWER THIS AND READ IT GM TEAM   ANSWER THIS AND READ IT GM TEAM Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 9:25 pm

so when is the server gonna be up
Back to top Go down
Nik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ANSWER THIS AND READ IT GM TEAM   ANSWER THIS AND READ IT GM TEAM Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 9:52 pm

i know as much as you do
Back to top Go down
DeanokL
Server member
DeanokL

Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: ANSWER THIS AND READ IT GM TEAM   ANSWER THIS AND READ IT GM TEAM Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 10:46 pm

NIghtFox... Leave this FUCKING buggers server and COme L2Antique! Im sure that you will fill better after it all
Back to top Go down
http://www.harrypotter.org
Smile
Admin
Smile

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: ANSWER THIS AND READ IT GM TEAM   ANSWER THIS AND READ IT GM TEAM Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 10:54 pm

No games No pain. No games have life. And Deanok u can go where you want. Stop calling peoples with you. Or i just need delete you from here? Well good 4 you if you play in another server.. Im happy 4 u. If u play in another server stop using this forum. You are one evil person dude... Do you have huge problems in life? Or it's just real you?
The thing is stupid people don't know that he is stupid. I'm not telling that u are stupid but think about it.. And don't F*c*k our brains.
Back to top Go down
TheNightFox
Server member

PostSubject: Re: ANSWER THIS AND READ IT GM TEAM   ANSWER THIS AND READ IT GM TEAM Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 3:28 pm

Smile if he leaves this server it wont makes any difference if you delete his char.
smile i dont know how you did get Developer rights cuz u suck at all you can only fix things that you know.
NIK know much more
Back to top Go down
LexUs
Server member

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-10-01

PostSubject: Re: ANSWER THIS AND READ IT GM TEAM   ANSWER THIS AND READ IT GM TEAM Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 6:19 pm

Deanok u have only your big mouth ... Evil or Very Mad i have played Antique and all i can do for it its to cum on it so dont call other people to play ur loser server cus it stinks and if u dont wanna play here fuck off and stop living only at your computer get a life and beside l2 isnt game 4 u cus u cant even play Mad oh and i guess ur best friend is naturo or nautro or what ever his name was No u are so miserable u dont even have life u better jump from somewhere and take end of this hell
Back to top Go down
Nik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ANSWER THIS AND READ IT GM TEAM   ANSWER THIS AND READ IT GM TEAM Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 7:02 pm

TheNightFox wrote:
Smile if he leaves this server it wont makes any difference if you delete his char.
smile i dont know how you did get Developer rights cuz u suck at all you can only fix things that you know.
NIK know much more

Smile isnt developer... he is just a helper GM...
Back to top Go down
Smile
Admin
Smile

PostSubject: Re: ANSWER THIS AND READ IT GM TEAM   ANSWER THIS AND READ IT GM TEAM Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 7:58 pm

TheNightFox well who suck now? Im trying to help peoples as i can.. because i'm gm. This game isnt for kids.
Back to top Go down
TheNightFox
Server member

PostSubject: Re: ANSWER THIS AND READ IT GM TEAM   ANSWER THIS AND READ IT GM TEAM Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 6:07 pm

And also not for Asholes that don't know what they do Like you smile.

However a lot leaved this server.

NIk you always say that you wil fix unbalanced classes But in Fact you FUCK IT EVEN MORE UP.

I made a big Mistake I JOINED THIS UNBALNCED FOCKED UP SERVER.

ANd smile you suck at all the only reason you are gm is maybe cuz you are friend or family of the Admin.

I couldnt play 1 day normal on this server evry sec down times.
And all of you siad we are fixing this focked up server for balanced classes But in FAct you fucked it even more up.

AND BTW REMOVING BUFFS DOESNT HELP BALANCING CLASSES YOU KNOW?
Back to top Go down
Smile
Admin
Smile

PostSubject: Re: ANSWER THIS AND READ IT GM TEAM   ANSWER THIS AND READ IT GM TEAM Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 6:25 pm

The thing is.. that u aren't rly smart.. 1st What i did wrong?. 2nd how i can did it? I wasn't online 1 week. 3rd I in whoole server up time have did only 1 restart. 5th IF YOU ARE SO SMART.. THEN GO AND CREATE YOUR OWN SERVER! You are one piece of shit dude. Why the hell u blame me! I'm like 1h in day online. I do all what i can do in that 1h! wtf is wrong with you guys ? i have question - you really understand what are you writing and why ?
Back to top Go down
=LuDaTa=
Admin
=LuDaTa=

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: ANSWER THIS AND READ IT GM TEAM   ANSWER THIS AND READ IT GM TEAM Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 11:55 am

TheNightFox wrote:
And also not for Asholes that don't know what they do Like you smile.

However a lot leaved this server.

NIk you always say that you wil fix unbalanced classes But in Fact you FUCK IT EVEN MORE UP.

I made a big Mistake I JOINED THIS UNBALNCED FOCKED UP SERVER.

ANd smile you suck at all the only reason you are gm is maybe cuz you are friend or family of the Admin.

I couldnt play 1 day normal on this server evry sec down times.
And all of you siad we are fixing this focked up server for balanced classes But in FAct you fucked it even more up.

AND BTW REMOVING BUFFS DOESNT HELP BALANCING CLASSES YOU KNOW?

100 % Bullshits.You know why ppl are leaving?1 leaved cuz i didn't add more HAIR ITEMS IN shop...others leave cuz some guys are mutliclassed from subs....i fix that by deleting Cancel sub class but SOME1 returns it back ROFL!!!One ppl asked me what soulshots do!?Well guys your classes are as much balanced as you can get.If you are such big Devs,send us a good DP where all classes are balanced!!We will even pay you !!But such DP is inposible becouse server has 100 buff slots and 90% of skills are getting over-powered with this 100 buff slots.I had an idea to make a curses 100 % but....others sayd NO...k.
So if you are not a dumbass,don't blame the gm's.
Blame GM's who give items and are fucking corrupted.
Classes can't be 100 % balanced,get that in yyour hed ppl!Buffer can't kill a Gladiator,thaths that!
Some ppl aksed about donations also:
We are working on that atm,we must get a card first...
If we make donation and increse server machine server will be good if you ask me as an 5 years exp l2 player.... (i am shure much of you are with me on this)
Some bugs:
-Fist Fury and Totem Spirit Puma can now be used only with Fist,dual-fist ONLY (C4 Style(but it is not like retail on Gracia))
-There was bug with the new skill....Vaulguard (r somthing like that) was bugged-when you use it it dobles your m def evry time!!!Saw 1 char with 400K m def rofl.
-Some ppl are telling me that some guys are hitting them 28-30 k DMG! (here i don't know much)
-GM's are giving MC to firernds... (agean i don't know who this gm is,if you know tell ^^)
I don't know more bugs but i am shure there are...so... don't know...maby it will be good to make a wipe and starts over-agean,and change server on 100%,huh...what do you think?
Back to top Go down
zla_gad
Server member
zla_gad

Number of posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: ANSWER THIS AND READ IT GM TEAM   ANSWER THIS AND READ IT GM TEAM Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 12:51 am

TheNightFox just stop
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ANSWER THIS AND READ IT GM TEAM   ANSWER THIS AND READ IT GM TEAM Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ANSWER THIS AND READ IT GM TEAM
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insomnia :: General Discussion-
Jump to: