Insomnia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insomnia

Insomnia Lineage 2 Server

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Skills

Go down 
+5
DeanokL
Nik
=LuDaTa=
Smile
DarkAngel
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DeanokL
Server member
DeanokL

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Skills - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skills   Skills - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 7:56 pm

2% skills? I think u never play mage smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.harrypotter.org
Smile
Admin
Smile

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Skills - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skills   Skills - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:07 pm

then tell which skills... cuz of resist buffs most of mage debuffs dont work............
Back to top Go down
DeanokL
Server member
DeanokL

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Skills - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skills   Skills - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:35 pm

Really? hm.. what should i start off... CurseFear, SleepingCloud,AuraFlare,ManaBurn, CurseDeathLink,DeathSpike,Sleep,Root(The last 2 works on RB'S),Decay,Poison,Cancel,AuraFlash(SHouldCanceltarget(90%Rate)),Slow,MassSlow,MageBane,MassMageBane,Summons,ArcanaProtection,Warriorbane,SurrenderToWater,EnchantsSkill,SpecialAbilites(MagicParalize dont work.... 000.1%)FireVortex(ItSHouldMake -Casting-Speed-P.atk-Atakspeed-M.def-p.def,-m.atk-Accuracy Effect 1) And a lot of more study
Back to top Go down
http://www.harrypotter.org
Smile
Admin
Smile

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Skills - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skills   Skills - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 11:37 pm

Are you joking u wanna sleep ppl with 3k m def ? and full resist buffs:D or root him or poison.. it's imposible.. u almost can't put debuffs on.. all debuffs which was like 90% with full buffs and high m def is like 1%.. omg.. Very Happy well cancel works.. cuz its chace is changed.. DEBUFFS DONT WORK WITH HIGH M DEF AND FULL RESIST BUFFS!! HOW MUCH TIMES I NEED TO SAY IT?

Or this debuffs dont work to normal mobs ? ( Not customed , Try mob like in Blazing Swamp)

Huh.....
Back to top Go down
HellRiseR
Visitor
Visitor

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-10-06

Skills - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skills   Skills - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 1:55 am

Smile wrote:
Are you joking u wanna sleep ppl with 3k m def ? and full resist buffs:D or root him or poison.. it's imposible.. u almost can't put debuffs on.. all debuffs which was like 90% with full buffs and high m def is like 1%.. omg.. Very Happy well cancel works.. cuz its chace is changed.. DEBUFFS DONT WORK WITH HIGH M DEF AND FULL RESIST BUFFS!! HOW MUCH TIMES I NEED TO SAY IT?

Or this debuffs dont work to normal mobs ? ( Not customed , Try mob like in Blazing Swamp)

Huh.....

+1 For Smile <3
Back to top Go down
MH_nPo3
Visitor
Visitor
MH_nPo3

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-10-07

Skills - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skills   Skills - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 2:52 am

DeanokL wrote:
@offtopic Well... GM's delete all MouseCoin ( have then 30k MC) I collect them 1 month... and its all for nothing omg

@Topic Patch is not that bad... it would be very easier to make a Starter which can saw us if server is offline /online and server informations/news ... Also i think that addind CustomItems will make some Classes be more Powerfull... Like adding 15% p.atk for titan is just 2 high dont u think? Or 15% Casting to Overlord or nvm what its name will just Crash the server

I agree with him no need custom items now is fine !!!
Back to top Go down
http://xnxx.com
Sponsored content

Skills - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skills   Skills - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skills
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2